Most orders will be shipped the next business day. All shipments are sent overnight by UPS, Fedex depending on which is most economical, A tracking number, (phone call – Live fish only), and email will be sent your way when it ships.
In Store pickup is available for local orders. Please select “in Store Pickup” at the end of your cart checkout. I will make arrangements with you via Phone or email as to the exact day and time you will be there. In store pickup is:
Our office is located at:
227 James St.
Wales, WI 53183
1. SORRY BUT NO RETURN ON FISH. FISH ARE GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ALIVE. We only guarantee live arrival and you must be present at the time of delivery to accept the fish and sign for it. If the fish died upon delivery we will refund your card for the value of that exact fish. You must notify us immediately by email, phone, or fax, within 6 hours of delivery in the unfortunate event that the fish died when you received it. You must also take a digital picture of the fish and email it to us. Please send it to us as soon as possible after you have contacted us about the problem. Please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Other non-returnable items include Plants, chemicals, medications, water conditioners
3. The original purchaser has a period of 14 days to return an item and subject to a restocking fee of 15%. NO refund on any shipping and handling costs. Special order items, sales or special deals are also not returnable.
4. The merchandise must be unopened and in an UNUSED condition and returned in the original undamaged packaging. All warranty books, instructions manuals, parts and accessories must be included as well as the original box in which the item was shipped. To protect the original factory carton from any additional shipping damage, please place it inside another carton for return shipping.
5. Please contact email@example.com for any questions or return issues. You must have an authorized return before shipping it back.
6. Merchandise is only credited after a full inspection of the goods returned.
7. Customer is responsible for return freight to us as well as the original freight costs except for defective and items shipped in error by The Koi Tank, LLC.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing freight as well as return freight.
The Koi Tank shall not be responsible for any damage caused by shipping delays, use of products, errors in shipping, or damage to personnel, lost income and damage caused by the installation of The Koi Tank, LLC products